Wimbledon 2015 Zip Up
Warming up at the All England Club
The Championships, Wimbledon is the most prestigious and longest running tennis tournament in the world. Taking place over a few weeks at the end of June and into July, strict dress codes are in place for competitors. Our 2015 Wimbledon Zip Up adheres to this code of no solid mass of color, back of the shirt to be totally white, and no fluorescent colors. While we don't have a player in contention, I envisioned this Zip Up design for you and the cherished moments you hold dear.
I love tennis. The appeal of attending the All England Club for Wimbledon is high on my bucket list. The lack of advertisements and hallowed tradition really draw me in.
This American made Zip Up adheres to the strict dress code implemented by the tournament on it's participants.
The result is a streamlined design that will ensure you're the best dressed at the turn or an evening out on the town
Golf: Easily pair it with black pants or white pants, black shoes, black belt.
Tennis: White Zip Up, White shorts, White socks, White Shoes
- White pullover long sleeve men's half zip
- Ideal layer up to 40º F with moisture wicking fabric that will hold up in a light rain
- Half zip neck provides extra coverage when fully zipped, placket in white cotton
- Solid white poly spandex details outer cuff
- Hidden elastic inner cuff designed to secure warmth, stay tight to wrist & hold on forearm
- Performance fabric - 90% micropoly / 10% spandex
- Easy access zippered pocket
- Embroidered Alial Fital lions logo on left chest
- Made in the USA