Sunset Gold Modern Polo
A white polo shirt inspired by Andy Warhol
Andy Warhol was one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. A Pop Art pioneer he helped to define a decade of design and culture. His painting Sunset c.1972 40/40 in it's blue / gold version inspired this piece.
- William Mansfield
This American made polo shirt is the perfect compliment to every pant in your closet. Paired with a grey, blue, khaki, or green pant this piece is a new wardrobe staple.
I focused on illuminating the touch of the sun to the earth in Warhol's painting. The golden kiss of the moment where the blue sun hits the desert dirt. This should be what you wear as the sun sets this spring and you're in the company of loved ones.
Golf: Pair this polo shirt with your favorite brown, blue, or grey hued pant, white shoes, and a grey or blue hat.
Fashion: Worn with a Navy blazer, our Claymore Stripe Pant, & brown accents Sunset Standard mens polo will make you the best dressed gentleman in the room
- White short sleeve dress polo shirt for men
- Super soft blend - 46% cotton / 46% poly / 8% spandex
- Standard collar and hem detailed in tan plaid cotton
- Sleeve trims in tan cotton
- Button placket and collar stand in blue chambray cotton
- Sewn in collar stays - our dress shirt collars offer amazing versatility & are a huge part of our value add to your wardrobe
- Imported blue Italian buttons detail 4 button placket
- Made in the USA
- Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat or hang to dry.