Sunset Blue Modern Polo
A blue polo shirt inspired by Andy Warhol
Andy Warhol was one of the most influential artists of the 20th century. A Pop Art pioneer he helped to define a decade of design and culture. His painting Sunset c.1972 40/40 in it's blue / gold version inspired this piece.
- William Mansfield
Inspired by the glow of Warhol's sun on the tan sky - let this piece shine a light on your style. The soft palette of the light blue and tan lends itself to being worn a variety of ways.
This Made in the USA mens polo shirt works well under a brown jacket or navy blazer. It can certainly stand alone when worn with your favorite dark jean as well.
Golf: Pair this polo shirt with your favorite brown, blue, or grey hued pant, white shoes, and a grey or blue hat.
Fashion: Worn with a Navy blazer, our Claymore Stripe Pant, & brown accents Sunset Standard mens polo will make you the best dressed gentleman in the room
- Light Blue short sleeve dress polo shirt for men
- Super soft blend - 46% cotton / 46% poly / 8% spandex
- Standard collar and hem detailed in tan plaid cotton
- Button placket and collar stand in blue chambray cotton
- Sewn in collar stays - our dress shirt collars offer amazing versatility & are a huge part of our value add to your wardrobe
- Imported blue Italian buttons detail 4 button placket
- Made in the USA
- Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat or hang to dry.
How I pair it
Another great shirt. The colors really pop and you will definitely get compliments. Always great to get asked where your shirt came from and help spread the word of Alial Fital. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.
I love the fit of all my AF polos but I can't speak enough to way the color pops on this particular one. The blue with the gold is absolutely perfect.