Pienza Pop Golf Polo
- Royal blue short sleeve dress polo golf shirt for men
- Summer fabric gauge, ultra lightweight - ideal temperature range 80º F & above
- Moisture wicking and UV protectant - 92% Micropoly / 8% spandex base layer
- Signature stand up collar in white and neon orange color blocked cotton
- 100% grey cotton details collar stand, button placket & hem
- Arm band detailed in neon orange cotton
- Sewn-in collar stays keep your edge straight
- Imported Italian buttons detail 4 button placket
- Made in the USA
I love the color combos on this one! The pairing of the neon orange and royal blue really pops (get it!?!?) and the orange buttons on the light grey button placket are a touch of awesome. Another quality, made-in-the-USA, stylish AF polo in the closet!
Normally I wouldn't know of this brand. However, I do know Jimmy Renner and discovered these shirts by following him on the PGA Tour. I really love this shirt. It is brightly colored and the material is fantastic. It has the softest "hand" of any shirt I have worn in some time. Unfortunately it'll be a while before I can wear it to the course because of the tons of snow on the ground at the moment, but I'm sure my playing buddies will be impressed with the distinctive styling of this shirt.
This is just an epic shirt. As a longtime customer of AF, I continued to be impressed by the evolution of this brand. Every time a new cluster is released there is not only a complete re-invention of the style, but there is also an added emphasis to the functionality. The material is comfortable and light and the collar is crisp. More than the photos here can even convey, the neon orange detail on the collar and sleeve jump out at you. If a picture is worth a 1,000 words, seeing this beauty in person is worth at least 100,000 words.