2015 U.S. Open Sunday Polo
An #AFAmbassador Staple
The U.S. Open Sunday polo shirt for men is a clean and crisp piece for the most ardent of 2 Lions supporters. Our distinct logo makes it's rare appearance on this design - you can read about the gradual shift towards using it more here. The reason why may surprise you.
- Gary Stark
As an ardent #AFAmbassador this Sunday design will ensure your foursome knows where you stand. The only question is - will your friends see the second lion?
On the Course: Red belt, white pant navy shoe, white hat
Off the Course: Navy blazer, grey pants, brown oxfords
- Navy Blue short sleeve dress polo shirt for men
- Moisture wicking and UV protectant - 92% Micropoly / 8% spandex base layer
- Standard Fit
- Straight collar, collar stand, & hem in self navy fabric
- Exclusive 2 Lions diamond patch
- Custom dyed navy Italian buttons detail 4 button placket
- Made in the USA
- Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat or hang to dry.
How I pair it
Very nicely made lightweight golf polo that fits very well. Not baggy and drooping. Collar is neat and clean and color pattern is spot on. I imagine because of the lightweight material it can be worn on warm summer days without feeling sticky and uncomfortable.