2015 St. Andrews Saturday Polo
A one-of-a-kind shirt inspired by 'The Home Of Golf'
The St Andrews Open is a pilgrimage for some of the world's best golfers. Taking place in the Home of Golf itself, near Fife in Scotland, it is one of the most prestigious and talked about events in the golfing world. To mark the occasion, we've produced a series of remarkably stylish men's polo shirts for each day of the event, each with a look that perfectly matches the illustrious setting.
- Gary Stark
The Alal Fital Open Saturday Polo shirt is a superbly designed men's polo featuring our stand-apart style with a slightly trimmer 'standard' fit offering an unparalleled combination of style and comfort. British Racing green is a color choice that we feel perfectly compliments the sporting pedigree of our shirts, matched here with green plaid collar details that add a Scottish influenced twist to the shirt in honor of The Open's roots.
All of our men's polo shirts are designed and made in the USA and hand crafted in runs of only 100, so by buying one of our shirts you are buying a very special piece of golfing history.
- Forest Green short sleeve dress polo shirt for men
- Moisture wicking and UV protectant - 92% Micropoly / 8% spandex base layer
- Standard Fit
- Button down collar, placket, and hem in green and navy plaid cotton
- Navy poly/cotton sleeve details
- Imported Navy Italian buttons detail 4 button placket
- Made in the USA
- Care: Machine wash cold. Lay flat or hang to dry.
How I pair it
Great shirt with material, fit and style! Great for on and off the course.